First, 10 honest things about me:
1. I drive a red Peugeot 406 diesel that is 12 years old. My husband also drives a Peugeot, as do my in-laws. Our previous two cars were also Peugeots. To be honest, I am tired of Peugeots, and I can't wait until this car falls apart so that I can buy something else! My son wants a Lambourghini, and my daughter wants any kind of 4 x 4. I want something with automatic transmission.
2. I don't watch much TV apart from the news and religious documentaries (of course), but I am known in my household (and now in cyberland) to be addicted to the 'X-Factor' when it comes on. The others in my household are addicted to 'Top Gear', though, so I'm not the only sad person.
3. I play the guitar (though not very well). I began my university studies majoring in music, but changed to biology after only 1 year because I really wasn't good enough. I actually wanted to be a rock star! Now, I love getting the chance to play guitar in worship for the Lord in a music group.
4. hmm... only at number 4 and already I'm honestly finding it difficult to think of honest things that I can write about myself, knowing that these things will be made public... and that is the fourth honest thing I can say.
5. I put on 20 pounds during my three years of theological college. This was due to three things: Chocolate during essay writing; sitting for long periods whilst writing essays; and not taking exercise (because of writing essays).
6. On the Myers-Briggs personality type indicator scale, I am an INTJ, but only just. Basically I'm in the middle between the I/E, the T/F, and the J/P, but more definitely 'N' rather than 'S'. If you don't know what all this means, you can google it.
7. I have parachuted from an airplane. Once. It was absolutely fantastic, but I don't think I'll ever have the bottle to do it again.
8. I have been scuba diving in the presence of sharks. More than once. It isn't as scary as jumping from an airplane.
9. I've had a bumper crop of vegetables this summer so far: at least 5 small heads of lettuce, 3 cucumbers, about 20 tomatoes, 10 green peppers, 3 pea pods, hundreds of chili peppers, and 2 cauliflower plants (which have been sacrified to the butterflies for their caterpillars).10. I prefer coffee to tea. But you probably already knew that.
Now, the 7 bloggers that I am nominating for the 'Honest Scrap' award (I don't think I know 7 bloggers, but I'll try - if you've been nominated here, it means I do read your blog from time to time):June Gillam's blog
What an eclectic bunch! (I love diversity...)